To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return. Please note: all orders start with "eco" and are followed by four numbers. Example: eco1050. Also, please enter your phone number without dashes, dots or parentheses.
- Once you submit your refund, exchanged or credit request, you will get a confirmation email with instructions. Emails are typically sent the same day as the request.
What items are returnable?
You can return, exchange or request a return credit within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in the same condition they were received.
- For clothing, items must be unwashed, unworn and with tags still attached.
Free gifts and gift wrapping, tissue paper, bags or boxes are not returnable or refundable.
How Do I Return A Gift and Get Credit Towards a Future Purchase?
If you are returning a gift and do not want the refund to go to the purchaser, before mailing in the return, please email email@example.com to set-up the gift return under a new account in your name. Please provide your first and last name and the email address you want associated with your new account in the email.
If the gift you are returning is within the 30 day purchase window, we will then send you instructions for returning the item.
The returned item(s) must be in the same condition they were received. The must have the original tags attached and clothing must not have been worn or washed.
Once we receive, inspect and approve the returned item(s), you will receive credit towards a future purchase on ecoimagine.com that can be used at any time. It does not expire. The return amount will be based on the original purchase price of the returned item plus tax.
Are there any charges for returns or exchanges?
- There are no handling fees associated with a return or exchanged item.
- Since items are shipped out for free (unless expedited), you are responsible for the cost of shipping back returns or exchanges. We recommend shipping the items back in the same packaging it was sent. This is generally the cheapest way to send items back. You do not need to send the items back priority mail unless you want to track it. First class mail or ground is sufficient.
- If the item is an exchange, we will send out your new item at no cost to you.
- We strongly recommend that you get a tracking # for your return package. We are not responsible for lost packages.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Rejections only occur if item does not meet the criteria for returns.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment or on your store account depending on what you requested. This typically happens within 10 working days.
How Do I Exchange a Gift for a Different Size?
If the gift you are exchanging is within the 30 day purchase window, you can exchange it for a different size by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name and the email address you would like to use for your new account. Once we receive your email, we will verify the purchase window and send you instructions for returning the item.
The returned item(s) must be in the same condition they were received. They must have the original tags attached and clothing must not have been worn or washed.
Once we receive, inspect and approve the returned item(s), we will send out the replacement item in the new size.