The Manatee 4Ocean Bracelet is made from 100% recycled material and are assembled by hand in Bali. The beads are made from recycled glass and the string is made from recycled plastic. With every purchase of a 4Ocean Bracelet, one pound of trash is removed from the ocean and coastlines. In less than 2 years, 4ocean has already removed 4,902,659 pounds of trash.
Besides having a great story, 4Ocean bracelets look great. They are light, adjustable and translucent. They even stay shiny despite repeated daily wear and tear. You can wear them in the shower, the pool, at the beach or working out. They come in an assortment of colors each with their own mission. - Lisa Cassidy, ecoimagine
Color - Dark Grey/Light Grey Mix
- In Partnership with Save the Manatee to save manatees and their habitats
- 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean
- CO2 will be offset from the atmosphere
- Made with recycled ocean plastic and glass recovered by 4ocean employees
- Unisex design
- Hand-assembled in Bali
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Bracelet is made from recycled material and can be recycled
Artisan Made from 4Ocean on Vimeo.