The first thing I saw when I read between the lines of my new Palm Reader leggings was a happy future with my new love - these leggings! The 2-D white line palm leaf renderings practically "POP" against the photographic floral background design. The thick waistband gives the appearance of a smooth seamless waistline and the full length style makes your legs feel longer. The Palm Reader leggings are sure to be a stand-out in a sea of plain, black leggings. - Lisa, ecoimagine
Why These Leggings Are Amazing
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including recycled water bottles.
- 78% Recycled PET, 22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color. How? The fabric is dyed without using any water! Legging patterns are transferred from paper to fabric using extreme heat and pressure. Due to the recycled plastic content of leggings, they will not fade.
- Dyed, cut and handcrafted in Arizona.
- Care: Machine wash. Air dry.
Important Sizing Information
- These leggings are intended to fit snug at first wear and, in general, run smaller than other brands. If you are torn between two sizes, get the bigger size.
- For long term satisfaction, use our size chart to determine your size.
- To use lululemon, Manduka, Athleta, Nike, Reebok or Calvin Klein leggings you own to determine your size, click here.