The Iconic Tote made from SuperNatural Paper™, is one of the most sustainable material options in totes today. Supernatural Paper™ comes from forests where trees are responsibly harvested and replanted.
During the production of Supernatural Paper™, 93% of the water is returned to the eco-system in its original clean and safe condition, while the remaining 7% is lost through evaporation.
- Color: Sahara, a beautiful natural brown color
- Dimensions: 15.5"H x 18"W x 6"D at base of bag
- Lightweight: 8 oz
- Large open compartment
- Washable - 7x cheaper than other washable paper brands for similar styles!
- ISO 50001Certified, sustainable manufacturing process. ISO 50001 is an international energy-management system that helps companies implement efficient energy-usage policy and seek continual improvement via reduction.