4Ocean Bracelets are made from 100% recycled material and are assembled by hand in Bali. The beads are made from recycled glass and the string is made from recycled plastic. With every purchase of a 4Ocean Bracelet, one pound of trash is removed from the ocean and coastlines. In less than 2 years, 4ocean has already removed 4,902,659 pounds of trash.
Besides having a great story, 4Ocean bracelets look great. They are light, adjustable and translucent. They even stay shiny despite repeated daily wear and tear. You can wear them in the shower, the pool, at the beach or working out. They come in an assortment of colors each with their own mission. - Lisa Cassidy, ecoimagine
- 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean
- CO2 will be offset from the atmosphere
- Made with recycled ocean plastic and glass recovered by 4ocean employees
- Unisex design
- Hand-assembled in Bali
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Bracelet is made from recycled material and can be recycled
Meaning Behind Bracelet Colors:
- White - Partnering with Polar Bear International to help protect polar bears and conserve the sea ice they depend on
- Dark Grey/Light Grey Mix- In Partnership with Save the Manatee to save manatees and their habitats
- Aqua/Teal Mix -Supports the Oceanic Preservation Society and their efforts to raise awareness about the plight of manta rays and the threats to their population
- Purple - Supports the Marine Mammal Center to help save injured, ill, and orphaned Hawaiian monk seals by supporting their hospital dedicated to Hawaiian monk seal conservation, Ke Kai Ola.
- Aqua - Supports the Great Barrier Reef by donating to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- Coral - Coral Restoration Foundation to grow and replant endangered coral species all around the world
- Signature Blue - The bracelet that started a movement to clean the oceans
4ocean Was Born. from 4Ocean on Vimeo.
Artisan Made from 4Ocean on Vimeo.