The ecoimagine Eco Warrior Morse Code Bracelet was designed and crafted by Lisa Cassidy in Lexington, Massachusetts from metal beads and biodegradable bamboo cord. The Eco Warrior Morse Code Bracelet was created to inspire action through beauty.
"It's the little things we do everyday that will ultimately make a difference." - Lisa
All morse code bracelets come with an organza jewelry bag and are adjustable. They look great alone or stacked with other bracelets. They are lightweight, durable and great for people on the go.
Morse Code for ”eco warrior”: .-. - .- - - / .-- .- .-. .-. .. --- .-.
- Each bracelet is made one at a time by hand
- Eco material: Biodegradable bamboo cord and nickel-free brass beads
- Size: Each bracelet can be adjusted from as small as ~5" to ~7"
- Organza jewelry bag included with every purchase
- Made in Lexington, Massachusetts