ecoimagine™ eco Warrior Morse Code Bracelet
The ecoimagine Eco Warrior Morse Code Bracelet was designed and crafted by Lisa Cassidy in Lexington, Massachusetts from metal beads and biodegradable bamboo cord. The Eco Warrior Morse Code Bracelet was created to inspire action through beauty. They look great alone or stacked with other bracelets.
Morse Code for ”eco warrior” .-. - .- - - / .-- .- .-. .-. .. --- .-.
- Each bracelet is made one at a time by hand
- Eco material: Biodegradable bamboo cord and nickel-free brass beads
- Size: Each bracelet can be adjusted from as small as ~5" to ~7"
- Organza jewelry bag included with every purchase
- Made in Lexington, Massachusetts