The Kaden & Kai Zebra Bicycle Tube Bracelet was designed and crafted in Lexington, Massachusetts from repurposed bicycle tubes donated by local bike shops.
The tubes were cut, cleaned and pressed in order to create these intricate designs. Since these one-of-a-kind bracelets are made from rubber tubes, they are washable, durable and soft. They are ideal for people who love to be stylish, active and eco-friendly.
When I first started creating bracelets from bicycle tubes I was most excited about the design possibilities. It wasn't until I started showing them to people that I realized what excited me most was people's reactions to them. I love how much interest and support there is for eco materials.
- Lisa Cassidy, ecoimagine Founder and Kaden & Kai Designer
- Available in two cuff widths:
- Each bracelet is made one at a time by machine and by hand
- Eco material: Used rubber bicycle tubes donated by local area bike shops
- Size: Each bracelet is approximately 7" long with holes at 6", 6.25", 6.5" and 6.75" in order to get a perfect fit.
- All bracelets are backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so if a bracelet breaks, we will replace it for free.
- Organza jewelry bag included with every purchase
- Made in Lexington, Massachusetts
- Note: Since every bracelet is made from repurposed bicycle tubes, bracelets will vary slightly from advertised images.