Mystic Elephant leggings are your ticket to the Orient. The exotic design elements and subtle color combinations are so striking that you don't even notice the elephant that lies beneath. Whether you believe elephants symbolize strength, power, wisdom, patience or luck, their image reminds us that you have a choice to live a harmonious existence even if you have the ability to dominate. Mystic Elephant leggings look great with both black and white tank tops and are sure to be a stand-out amongst traditional eastern designs. - Lisa, ecoimagine
Why These Leggings Are Amazing
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including recycled water bottles.
- 78% Recycled PET, 22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color. How? The fabric is dyed without using any water! Legging patterns are transferred from paper to fabric using extreme heat and pressure. Due to the recycled plastic content of leggings, they will not fade.
- Dyed, cut and handcrafted in Arizona.
- Care: Machine wash. Air dry.
Important Sizing Information
- These leggings are intended to fit snug at first wear and, in general, run smaller than other brands. If you are torn between two sizes, get the bigger size.
- For long term satisfaction, use our size chart to determine your size.
- To use lululemon, Manduka, Athleta, Nike, Reebok or Calvin Klein leggings you own to determine your size, click here.