Much like Andie, Molly Ringwald’s character in the iconic 80’s movie, Pretty in Pink, these leggings have a way of capturing the attention of unexpected admirers. Most obvious is the artist’s expression of the beautiful butterfly garden. Less obvious is the change in background color as you move from the waistband to the ankles - making these leggings both flattering and impressive in composition. - Lisa, ecoimagine
Why These Leggings Are Amazing
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including recycled water bottles.
- 78% Recycled PET, 22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color. How? The fabric is dyed without using any water! Legging patterns are transferred from paper to fabric using extreme heat and pressure. Due to the recycled plastic content of leggings, they will not fade.
- Dyed, cut and handcrafted in Arizona.
- Care: Machine wash. Air dry.
Important Sizing Information
- These leggings are intended to fit snug at first wear and, in general, run smaller than other brands. If you are torn between two sizes, get the bigger size.
- For long term satisfaction, use our size chart to determine your size.
- To use lululemon, Manduka, Athleta, Nike, Reebok or Calvin Klein leggings you own to determine your size, click here.
- If you are 5’7” or shorter, we recommend the standard length 28” Inseam in the full-length leggings.