As a life long New Englander, let me me be the first to proclaim, that up north, we do not wear black, gray and blue simply because it is easy and flattering, we wear it because it screams confident, intelligent and sexy! Well, that's what the researchers say, so I'm going with it. But seriously, when it comes to these Urban Camo Leggings
, I believe them. The dark, stormy camo design is what first attracted me to these leggings, but it was the soft, luxurious and - most especially - slimming design of these leggings that had me seeking out a catwalk. - Lisa, ecoimagine
Why These Leggings Are Amazing
- Techno-fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including recycled water bottles.
- 78% Recycled PET, 22% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color. How? The fabric is dyed without using any water! Legging patterns are transferred from paper to fabric using extreme heat and pressure. Due to the recycled plastic content of leggings, they will not fade.
- Dyed, cut and handcrafted in Arizona.
- Care: Machine wash. Air dry.
Important Sizing Information
- These leggings are intended to fit snug at first wear and, in general, run smaller than other brands. If you are torn between two sizes, get the bigger size.
- For long term satisfaction, use our size chart to determine your size.
- To use lululemon, Manduka, Athleta, Nike, Reebok or Calvin Klein leggings you own to determine your size, click here.